Form SH – 13 Nomination Form – Download Form
Additional documents in case of trading in derivatives segments – illustrative list:
- Copy of ITR Acknowledgement
- In case of salary income – Salary Slip, Copy of Form 16
- Copy of demat account holding statement.
- Any other relevant documents substantiating ownership
- Copy of Annual Accounts
- Net worth certificate
- Bank account statement for last 6 months
- Self declaration with relevant supporting documents.
Self-certified copy of cancelled cheque leaf/ pass book/bank statement specifying name of the constituent, MICR Code or/and IFSC Code of the bank should be submitted. (Not more than 4 months old)
Demat master or recent holding statement issued by DP bearing name of the client.
- Stock broker has an option of doing ‘in-person’ verification through web camera at the branch office of the stock broker/sub-broker’s office.
- In case of non-resident clients, employees at the stock broker’s local office, overseas can do in-person’ verification. Further, considering the infeasibility of carrying out ‘In-person’ verification of the non-resident clients by the stock broker’s staff, attestation of KYC documents by Notary Public, Court, Magistrate, Judge, Local Banker, Indian Embassy / Consulate General in the country where the client resides may be permitted.
- Form need to be initialized by all the authorized signatories.
- Copy of Board Resolution or declaration (on the letterhead) naming the persons authorized to deal in securities on behalf of company/firm/others and their specimen signatures.